Earlier this week, the World’s Best Technology Innovation Marketplace (WBT) announced the long-awaited list of emerging technologies which were selected to present at the WBT conference coming to the San Diego Convention Center from October 24-26. Among the 130 innovative companies selected to pitch to an audience of over 600 investors and licensees, 14 were mentored by CONNECT. The list of 14 includes Malama Composites in industry sector advanced materials; PI Energy and Hal Slater in energy; Avacen, Freedom Meditech, Medipacs and Telmedx in medical devices; 451 Degrees, Barc, Inc., Independa, Inc., LonoCloud and ShowUHow in software; Unified Nexsys in networking; and Tellus Technology, Inc. in the “other” category.
For more information about WBT, click here.
To take advantage of the Early Bird Discount before Aug. 24th, click here.
Are you interested in serving as an onsite judge, or want to participate as a mentor to an early stage company? Contact Amanda Radovic at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Forty San Diego companies selected to present at World’s Best Technology Marketplace; 14 mentored by CONNECT
- Brookings Institution and JPMorgan Chase launch Global Cities Initiative; CONNECT assembles community leaders for San Diego roundtable discussion
- Roadshow takes startups on the road to finding capital
- Obama to visit Virginia, push for grants to aid industry
- Murrieta Creates Regional Innovation Center
Mr WordPress on San Diego iHub blog–the…