The San Diego iHub, which encompasses the combined area of San Diego, Southwest Riverside County and Imperial Counties, will build upon the region’s existing innovation infrastructure and strong culture of collaboration to create four convergence clusters: mobile health, biofuels, biomimicry, solar energy and energy storage. These clusters will utilize San Diego’s wealth of resources to promote new collaborations, create employment opportunities, shorten the commercialization process, and attract funding for technology.
- Forty San Diego companies selected to present at World’s Best Technology Marketplace; 14 mentored by CONNECT
- Brookings Institution and JPMorgan Chase launch Global Cities Initiative; CONNECT assembles community leaders for San Diego roundtable discussion
- Roadshow takes startups on the road to finding capital
- Obama to visit Virginia, push for grants to aid industry
- Murrieta Creates Regional Innovation Center
Mr WordPress on San Diego iHub blog–the…